Saturday, April 17, 2010

Updates and Travel Dates!

Well after running errands with Ashlee and Owen all day, I found an exciting email waiting on me!! Looks like we might be traveing on June 3rd...that is right around the corner!! We also received an update on Jadalyn. She now weighs 19 pounds and is a little over two foot tall. She still a little peanut! Looks like I will be packing smaller clothes than I thought. She still a little peanut!! Still on a bottle, so I am going to need bottles after all.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if this will help but my Hannah is currently 31" tall and also weighs 19lbs. She is wearing 12 mos clothes but the waists are large on her. You may want to take a combo of sizes in clothes for waist sizes and possibly roll up the legs.

    Your little Jadalyn Mei is totally adorable! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete